OT: mass shooting in Nova Scotia
David Dalton
2020-04-20 19:47:55 UTC
The fact that there was a mass shooting in Nova Scotia from
Saturday night to Sunday morning leads me to suspect that
my latest activation sequence was a fake, though I am still
divining that that is not the case, and that when it started
the species balance was not in place, and that the killer
had a physical problem with his brain and that such problems
will be corrected in the physical evolution.

Anyway, I have done a blessing on the dead on the victims
and the killer.
"Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long
forgotten races/That the darkest night embraces." (Hynes/O'Doherty)
David Dalton
2020-04-20 19:48:49 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The fact that there was a mass shooting in Nova Scotia from
Saturday night to Sunday morning leads me to suspect that
my latest activation sequence was a fake, though I am still
divining that that is not the case, and that when it started
the species balance was not in place, and that the killer
had a physical problem with his brain and that such problems
will be corrected in the physical evolution.
Anyway, I have done a blessing on the dead on the victims
and the killer.
Oops, wrong group, sorry about that.
Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)
2020-04-20 20:04:35 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
The fact that there was a mass shooting in Nova Scotia from
Saturday night to Sunday morning leads me to suspect that
my latest activation sequence was a fake, though I am still
divining that that is not the case, and that when it started
the species balance was not in place, and that the killer
had a physical problem with his brain and that such problems
will be corrected in the physical evolution.
Anyway, I have done a blessing on the dead on the victims
and the killer.
Oops, wrong group, sorry about that.
Wrong group? Wrong planet!

Now we know that thinking about fine points of the behaviour of LaTeX is
almost pedestrian compared to what other people in the world do.

I just watched John Oliver on televangelism. The mind boggles.