minitoc and TL2018
LF Mittag
2018-07-10 08:15:26 UTC
When I try to compile this document with pdflatex, I have got an error
(Package minitoc error E0010). No problem with TL2017.

\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\usepackage{minitoc}
\mtcsetdepth{minitoc}{2}
\begin{document}
TEST
\end{document}

Any Idea ?

Thanks
LF
Dan Luecking
2018-07-18 18:30:48 UTC
Post by LF Mittag
When I try to compile this document with pdflatex, I have got an error
(Package minitoc error E0010). No problem with TL2017.
\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\usepackage{minitoc}
\mtcsetdepth{minitoc}{2}
\begin{document}
TEST
\end{document}
I actually get error

! Package minitoc Error: E0008
(minitoc) \mtcsetdepth attempts to use
(minitoc) an undefined counter (minitocdepth)..

The minitocdepth counter is only defined for classes that define
a \chapter command (e.g., book or report). In fact, the log file
contains this:

Package minitoc Info: I0004
(minitoc) chapter level macros NOT available.

And the documentation states that minitocs are for chapters.

I don't know enough about minitoc to be sure of a fix, but you
might try replacing "minitoc" with "secttoc" (if you want each
section to have a toc) or "parttoc" (if your article is divided
into parts that each have a toc).

Dan
To reply by email, change LookInSig to luecking
LF Mittag
2018-07-19 07:26:41 UTC
Post by Dan Luecking
Post by LF Mittag
[...]
Minitoc has been updated on 14/07 and it's ok now.

ML