Does anyone know Philipp Lehmann, the biblatex author?
Phillip Helbig---undress to reply
2012-04-02 21:17:25 UTC
In article
I ask because I am the biber maintainer and haven't heard from him in
several months, which is unusual.
I'm pretty sure we once worked at the same place, but I didn't really
know him. I sent him an email a few months ago after I saw his name
here, but received no reply.
Joseph Wright
2012-04-03 13:29:19 UTC
Post by Phillip Helbig---undress to reply
In article
I ask because I am the biber maintainer and haven't heard from him in
several months, which is unusual.
I'm pretty sure we once worked at the same place, but I didn't really
know him. I sent him an email a few months ago after I saw his name
here, but received no reply.
Where was that? (You never know, it might help)
Joseph Wright
Phillip Helbig---undress to reply
2012-04-03 23:59:58 UTC
Post by Joseph Wright
Post by Phillip Helbig---undress to reply
I'm pretty sure we once worked at the same place, but I didn't really
know him. I sent him an email a few months ago after I saw his name
here, but received no reply.
Where was that? (You never know, it might help)
At the Observatory in Hamburg, but this was more than 15 years ago. He
left there before I did, and his boss is long since dead, so probably no
point in asking there.
j***@gmail.com
2020-05-11 11:35:04 UTC
I ask because I am the biber maintainer and haven't heard from him in several months, which is unusual.
Did anyone ever learn what happened to Lehmann?
Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)
2020-05-11 12:57:48 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
I ask because I am the biber maintainer and haven't heard from him in several months, which is unusual.
Did anyone ever learn what happened to Lehmann?
I think that I asked a similar question here years ago. We worked at
the same place for a short while, before his involvement with LaTeX, as
far as I know, but I didn't really know him.