pattern in primes
a***@googlemail.com
2017-09-30 11:20:02 UTC
As a follow up to a previous posting in January 2017, Dennis Lee's thesis on a pattern in the prime numbers is downloadable at https://sellfy.com/p/HJw7/#

When I posted news of this it was received with some understandable incredulity.

I would appreciate some recommendations about the existence of newsgroups specifically dedicated to number theory.

David R
jfbu
https://listserv.nodak.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A0=NMBRTHRY
Peter Flynn
2017-09-30 18:34:36 UTC
Post by a***@googlemail.com
As a follow up to a previous posting in January 2017, Dennis Lee's
thesis on a pattern in the prime numbers is downloadable at
https://sellfy.com/p/HJw7/#
When I posted news of this it was received with some understandable incredulity.
Do we know which university this was submitted to, and whether it was
accepted for the award of a degree?

The normal place to download a thesis is from the repository of the
university where it was submitted; and usually without charge.

///Peter
bkleine
+1
a***@googlemail.com
2017-10-25 12:33:47 UTC
Post by Peter Flynn
Post by a***@googlemail.com
As a follow up to a previous posting in January 2017, Dennis Lee's
thesis on a pattern in the prime numbers is downloadable at
https://sellfy.com/p/HJw7/#
When I posted news of this it was received with some understandable incredulity.
Do we know which university this was submitted to, and whether it was
accepted for the award of a degree?
The normal place to download a thesis is from the repository of the
university where it was submitted; and usually without charge.
///Peter
This has not been submitted to any editorial review or university yet. We would appreciate some advice about how to make a credible application for peer review.
David
Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)
2017-10-25 14:52:57 UTC
Just submit it to a journal.
a***@googlemail.com
could you recommend one please
Peter Flynn
2017-11-22 22:42:19 UTC
Post by a***@googlemail.com
Post by a***@googlemail.com
This has not been submitted to any editorial review or university yet.
We would appreciate some advice about how to make a credible
application for peer review.
Just submit it to a journal.
could you recommend one please
No. If Dennis Lee is sufficiently expert in the field of number theory
to have written a thesis on primes, then he presumably knows the
journals to which he could submit it. Ask him. And while you're asking
him that, ask him why the thesis does not appear to have been submitted
to a university.

///Peter

David Dalton
2017-10-01 01:17:52 UTC
As a follow up to a previous posting in January 2017, Dennis Lee's thesis on
a pattern in the prime numbers is downloadable at https://sellfy.com/p/HJw7/#
When I posted news of this it was received with some understandable incredulity.
I would appreciate some recommendations about the existence of newsgroups
specifically dedicated to number theory.
David R
Probably the best newsgroup would be sci.math.research .
“You can run as far/As fast as you can/Stop them bullets/
Like Superman/But, it's hopeless/You're helplessly in love" (Stacey Earle)