transversal-symbol in LaTeX
svuytdehaage at hotm...
2006-05-30 14:23:30 UTC
Hi everyone,

During a course in differential topology, a new symbol came inside my
life ;-); the transversal symbol! It's a T and a intersection-symbol,
put "above" each other. If someone knows what I mean; I would like to
know what the TeX-command for this is.

Thanks in favor.
pkg
2006-05-30 15:17:52 UTC
I do not know the symbol, but if it exists you might find it here

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/symbols/comprehensive/symbols-a4.pdf

BR
pkg
m***@gmail.com