New on CTAN: numnameru
CTAN Announcements
2017-07-27 10:46:18 UTC
Vit submitted the

numnameru

package.

Version number: 2017-07-26
License type: lppl1.3

Summary description: converts a number to the russian spelled out name

Announcement text:

This package converts a numerical number to the russian spelled out
name of the number.

The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at
http://www.ctan.org/pkg/numnameru

The package's files themselves can be inspected at
http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/numnameru

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Erik Braun

We are supported by the TeX users groups.
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l***@gmail.com
2017-07-29 08:01:39 UTC
Greetings!
Post by CTAN Announcements
Vit submitted the
numnameru
Would be great if package submitter/maintainer provided the way to contact him/her.
I would like to ask for improvement: support russian grammatical cases (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_case#Russian) at least genitive case.
Peter Flynn
2017-08-07 19:37:27 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Greetings!
Post by CTAN Announcements
Vit submitted the
numnameru
Would be great if package submitter/maintainer provided the way to contact him/her.
I didn't think anonymous packages were allowed on CTAN.

///Peter
Nicola Talbot
2017-08-09 19:30:50 UTC
I didn't think anonymous packages were allowed on CTAN.
CTAN will have the author's contact details, but I think it's against
their privacy policy to give that information out. It's up to the author
to choose whether or not to provide contact details in the documentation.

Regards
Nicola Talbot
--
Home: http://www.dickimaw-books.com/