New on CTAN: grayhints
CTAN Announcements
2017-03-21 17:09:46 UTC
D. P. Story submitted the

grayhints

package.

Version number: 2017-03-02
License type: lppl1.2

Summary description: Produce 'gray hints' to a variable text field

Announcement text:

This package provides JavaScript code snippets to create 'gray hints'.
Gray hints, as I term them, are text that appears initially in a text
field that gives a short hint as to what the contents of the text field
should be; for example, a text field might contain the hint 'First
Name', or a date field might read 'yyyy/mm/dd'. As soon as the field
comes into focus, the hint disappears. It reappears when the field is
blurred and the user did not enter any text into the field.

Package works for dvips/Distiller, pdflatex, lualatex, and xelatex.

This package is located at
http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/grayhints

More information is at
http://www.ctan.org/pkg/grayhints

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Manfred Lotz

We are supported by the TeX user groups.
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
MadYuv
Can't able to view the files from the directory "http://ctan.imsc.res.in/macros/latex/contrib/grayhints/examples/"
Mauro Orlandini
2017-03-23 07:23:30 UTC
Post by MadYuv
Can't able to view the files from the directory
"http://ctan.imsc.res.in/macros/latex/contrib/grayhints/examples/"
Everything is fine here...

Mauro