Making a line *not* break
Peter Percival
2017-04-08 19:14:21 UTC
I wish to force a line (as typed by me) of text to be unbroken in the
output. How may I do that?
to me what you really mean.
Axel Berger
2017-04-08 19:25:50 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
I wish to force a line (as typed by me) of text to be unbroken in the
output. How may I do that?
\mbox{} \makebox[][]{}
--
/¯\ No | Dipl.-Ing. F. Axel Berger Tel: +49/ 221/ 7771 8067
\ / HTML | Roald-Amundsen-Straße 2a Fax: +49/ 221/ 7771 8069
/ \ Mail | -- No unannounced, large, binary attachments, please! --
Peter Percival
2017-04-08 19:41:58 UTC
Post by Axel Berger
Post by Peter Percival
I wish to force a line (as typed by me) of text to be unbroken in the
output. How may I do that?
\mbox{} \makebox[][]{}
Thank you.
to me what you really mean.