blank page
Emanuel Berg
2018-01-01 01:51:20 UTC
How do I insert a blank page in a document?

It shouldn't have a page number but it should
count so next page with contents should be +2
if you get me.

I tried this (it worked at one place but not
consistently)

\newcommand\blankpage{%
\null
\thispagestyle{empty}%
\newpage}

I got it from the TeX SX site.

HYN BTW :)
--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573
Emanuel Berg
2018-01-01 02:07:27 UTC
Post by Emanuel Berg
How do I insert a blank page in a document?
It shouldn't have a page number but it should
count so next page with contents should be +2
if you get me.
OK, found [1] it:

\newpage\null\thispagestyle{empty}\newpage

[1] https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/34935
--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573
Peter Flynn
2018-01-01 13:59:13 UTC
Post by Emanuel Berg
Post by Emanuel Berg
How do I insert a blank page in a document?
It shouldn't have a page number but it should
count so next page with contents should be +2
if you get me.
\newpage\null\thispagestyle{empty}\newpage
[1] https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/34935
Also look at \clearpage and \cleardoublepage