English corrector for reledmac
Maïeul
2017-02-22 09:44:20 UTC
Dear all,

as some of you may know, I am the maintener of the reledmac and reledpar
package, which allow to typeset critical edition of ancient texts.

But I am not a native english speaking, and there are many grammatical
or spelling error in the handbook.

By the past, I had a team of corrector, but they seem to be busy.

Can some of you help me ? It is only to check the new lines in the handbook.

Many thanks

Maïeul
jon
2017-02-22 15:30:22 UTC
Post by Maïeul
Dear all,
Can some of you help me ? It is only to check the new lines in the handbook.
i am happy to help, as i think reledmac/reledpar are extremely useful and
important packages. however, my ability to do so before the end of april is
probably quite limited.

cheers,
jon.
Maïeul
2017-02-22 18:11:20 UTC
Post by jon
Post by Maïeul
Dear all,
Can some of you help me ? It is only to check the new lines in the handbook.
i am happy to help, as i think reledmac/reledpar are extremely useful and
important packages. however, my ability to do so before the end of april is
probably quite limited.
cheers,
jon.
Ok, many think! I will recontact you on May, hoping someone could
correct it before (but that is only some line, not all the handbook).
--
Maïeul Rouquette
http://geekographie.maieul.net/-LaTeX-
jon
2017-02-23 01:52:33 UTC
Post by Maïeul
Ok, many think! I will recontact you on May, hoping someone could
correct it before (but that is only some line, not all the handbook).
if there are only a few things to check right away, i may be able to
check sooner. (i just don't want to promise anything that is
unrealistic.)

cheers,
jon.
Maïeul
2017-02-23 08:53:05 UTC
Post by jon
Post by Maïeul
Ok, many think! I will recontact you on May, hoping someone could
correct it before (but that is only some line, not all the handbook).
if there are only a few things to check right away, i may be able to
check sooner. (i just don't want to promise anything that is
unrealistic.)
cheers,
jon.
The point is to check the green lines on
https://huit.re/S9WeBALw

(you must click on "Load diff" for the "reledmac.dtx" windows)
Maïeul
2017-02-23 10:36:14 UTC
Post by Maïeul
Post by jon
Post by Maïeul
Ok, many think! I will recontact you on May, hoping someone could
correct it before (but that is only some line, not all the handbook).
if there are only a few things to check right away, i may be able to
check sooner. (i just don't want to promise anything that is
unrealistic.)
cheers,
jon.
The point is to check the green lines on
https://huit.re/S9WeBALw
(you must click on "Load diff" for the "reledmac.dtx" windows)
someone did the job for the current release.

But I note your email for future release.